Tell us what you want to do next.
It’s Time to Prepare
Thank you for leasing with Volkswagen Credit. We look forward to helping you make a smooth transition as you near the end of your lease.
The following steps will help you explore your lease-end options:
1. Turn in your current Volkswagen vehicle at Pickering Volkswagen.
2. Purchase and keep your current VW vehicle.
As a returning Volkswagen Credit lessee, we’ll waive your disposition fee* on your current lease and security deposit** on your next VW lease; or if you decide to purchase your next VW, we will waive your disposition fee* on your current lease.
*Your disposition fee is waived if within 90 days of returning your Volkswagen model you lease or purchase a new or Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen through Volkswagen Credit.
**Unless required as a condition for credit or leasing certain vehicles.
Turn In Your VW Vehicle
The following steps will help you complete your current lease:
1. Review your vehicle condition.
2. Schedule your vehicle inspection.
3. Turn in your vehicle to Pickering Volkswagen.
Note: as outlined in your Lease Agreement, you are responsible for a disposition fee.
Find your next model and book a test drive with us!
Purchase Your VW Vehicle
Not ready to let go of your current VW? No problem.
Here’s what to do if you’d like to purchase your current vehicle:
1. Contact Pickering VW at (905) 420-9700 to receive payoff instructions.
2. Consider the financing offers available through Volkswagen Finance*.
* Subject to credit approval.
- Completed by AutoVIN, Volkswagen Finance’s lease inspection company.Tel: (800) 268-6639 | Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Once the inspection has been booked, AutoVIN will send an agent to any location specified by you.
- This inspection takes about 30 minutes. Once completed the agent will provide a copy of the inspection report.
- We recommend contacting AutoVIN 3-4 weeks in advance of your lease termination.
✔ Clean your vehicle inside and out
✔ Make sure all items are present:
– All keys
– Owners Manuals & Maintenance Booklet
– Headrests, Spare Tire and Tools
– Spare Tire and Tools
– Wheel Locks & Cargo Covers (if applicable)
– Any other accessories listed on the lease agreement
2. Turn In Your Vehicle
Once your inspection and desired repairs are completed, turn in your vehicle at Pickering Volkswagen. Here’s how:
- Contact us at (905) 420-9700 to set up a turn-in appointment.
- Ensure the checklist items are present at the time of your Volkswagen lease-end return.
- At the dealership, make sure to obtain a copy of your Vehicle Turn-In Form for your records.